The safety of our Patients and our Staff is of utmost importance to us, we are doing everything we can to keep us safe. Here is what you can do!
- Do not come to the office if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with someone with the COVID-19 virus or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Wash your hands. This is the most important thing you can do; wash your hands when you come into the office and when you leave. Wash your hands if you touch your face, sneeze or use a tissue. Wash your hands after putting on masks and taking them off. Wash your hands after using the bathroom, touching public surfaces and before you eat. If you’re not sure, Wash your hands
- Wear your mask (properly). Unless you are medically unable to do so, you must wear a mask at all times, except in the operatory. Please remember to put it back on before heading back out to the front desk. Please hand sanitize after taking it off and after putting it on.
- Abide by social distancing policies. Try your best to stay 6 feet away from non family members especially if unmasked.
- Come to the office alone. This will help with social distancing and limiting possible exposure.
- Complete a screening form before coming to your appointment, it is available on this website, or you can be screened over the phone. If you have not done so you will need to complete one when you come into the office.
- Everyone who has an appointment will be automatically logged for tracing purposes, if you do not have an appointment, please sign in.
We look forward to seeing you soon!